No really, I just attended the most fabulous party!

I've blogged about this shop before (ok, a few times) but seriously, when I want to feel...fancy, I pull out my customized stationary from Good Gravy Designs.  Recently, I ordered some customized labels for an upcoming event (which I will show you after the event, so I don't spoil the surprise) and in addition to the most perfect labels, I received a few notecards featuring my very favorite new design.  


These notecards are truly special, like nothing I've seen before and most certainly make me feel important, as if I'm writing a note to express my sincerest thanks after attending some fabulous party (when really, I might just be shooting a note off to my daughter's teacher.)  Then again, her teacher is pretty special...so, why not!?  The shop has all sorts of paper goods and in addition to the wonderful shop, she runs a hilarious blog!  What else?  $3 flat rate shipping....!  Check out all the goodness over at Good Gravy

Comments

  1. That is an amazing shop! Super great prices and selection and the owner is a sweetheart! p.s. can't wait to see the party pics!!!

    Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
    party inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, I have bookmarked that one, so cute :) T.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts