Blue birds at my window

This Summer has been so busy that I haven't had a lot of time to work on adding items to my shop, The Paper Stork.  I'm finding that most of my sales come from custom orders and recently, I had a request for some freehand paintings and decided to add a couple to my shop.  

I know, I know...more birds, enough already!  What items would you like to see offerred?  I would love some suggestions!

This weekend we were lucky enough to visit our new nephew, Jack!  He was sweet and so tiny.  Hope you had a fabulous one as well!  Happy Monday!

Comments

  1. These are so cute! And I am amazed that you painted them. . . that's awesome! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! How about some kitties?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo adorable! love them!

    The Mama Monster

    ReplyDelete
  4. The birds are great! I personally like your birds and flowers the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these! I am totally into fall right now so anything with an autumn flavor would spark my attention:)
    smiles,
    gina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts