School Vacation!

Today marks our official start of school vacation!  I think Mama is as thrilled as the kiddos.  It means a much more relaxed schedule, no rushing around and some one on one time with both my girlies.  Yes, we have some relaxed plans this week but for the most part, it will be spent playing, reading and hopefully spending time outside! 

We also have some agenda items that have been on the back burner that we will finally have time to do!
(photo credit: Good Gravy!)
Can't wait! 

Happy Monday Everybody!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the mention! Let me know what yummy creations you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday! I'm going to try to get some stuff done today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I awarded you the Versatile Blogger award. Hope you accept ^^

    HERE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts