57 degrees and a reminder

I've been in a bit of a funk lately- well, downright crabby because of the weather.  No, can't change it but my golly, it's not feeling a bit like Summer out there - or even early Spring.  It's damp, rainy and chilly.  So, I'm looking out at my super sad tomato plants today, wishing for the sun. 

Just hoping for some warmer weather next week for the start of school vacation or this is going to be one house full of stir crazy kids! 

On a positive note, "they" say we should see 70 degrees over the next few days! 

but....more rain for the weekend!

****For those of you in warmer parts of the country, be sure to check out the Babo Botanicals giveaway for an All Natural Sunstick along the right sidebar.  Hurry, this ends Thursday!****

Comments

  1. Wait!?! Where do you live again?!?! grrrr....Texas for me. And we are looking at the hottest June on record. EVER!!! 100+ for too many days....why can't we all just get a happy medium?! Hope is warms up for ya'll...I'll try and send some heat your way.

    Love, Meli

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry the weather is getting you down. I suppose it would get me down too. It's hard to imagine tho since we pray for rain here in Phx.
    Oh, the link for the give away doesn't work, it takes you to your home page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl i would definately trade you for some of that weather. it's been soooo hot here lately. like in the 100's. yuck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts