Tea Collection Deal! $25 off!

It's no secret that I'm a HUGE fan of Tea Collection's clothing.  I usually buy one of their wardrobe sets for back to school and it seems to last us all year long.  This mix and match option makes getting ready on those hectic school mornings so much easier and the clothes are soft, stylish and comfy! 
Now they have a new referral program that allows you to share Tea Collection with your friends and get some perks yourself. You can head over to the Tea Collection site and grab you unique referral link to share. When your friends use the link, Tea will give new customers $25 off their first purchase of $50 or more and when your referral makes their first Tea purchase you will score yourself a free $25 credit. (You will want to see the Tea Collection site for complete details)

If you'd like to get started and get the coupon, you can use my link here

Check out some of these cute clothes!  These are past collections, of course but we love them and their durable enough to pass along - and have some great reselling power on Ebay too!
Perfect for back to school too!

Comments

  1. Tea is awesome!!!! What a great deal. I totally agree that their clothes have great "wearing power" and I don't mind spending a little extra on something I know they will definitly get some miles out of (especially if it is for my 6 year old since I know my 3 year old will also be wearing it).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts