Clean Hands = Happy Kiddos! Mangiacotti Winners!

Mangiacotti was so generous to offer 2 bottles of their fabulous Waterless Hand Wash to THREE lucky winners!  Remember, this is for the wonderful product that doesn't dry out hands but actually leaves them soft and smelling fresh, in either Ocean, Lavender, Ginger Lime or Lemon Verbena scent!
Drumroll please.....here are the winners!


#10, DARLENE said, "I would like to try the dish soap. The pomegranate looks very cheery."


#1, ANI said, "I guess my favorite would have to be the waterless hand wash you featured (I teach piano lessons, and using sanitizer between each student is yucky.) Or the Shea Butter Lotion. I get very dry skin in the winter, and it's sensitive too. Thanks for introducing me to a lovely company."



#42, Marijia said, "I'd love to try Lavender Lotion Mist!" 


Darlene, Ani and Marijia, please email me at jlanenh@comcast.net with your address so that we can arrange delivery and all the details!


Congratulations to ALL the winners of this giveaway, be sure to check out this terrific company and all the genius products they have to offer! (all winners chosen at random, via random.org)


Pssst!  New features are heading our way this Fall!  Including Newman's Own Organics, Archipelago and more!  Stay tuned!!!


Comments

  1. Looking forward to receiving the hand wash! Thanks for hosting the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts