Debloat H2O

There are times when I feel more bloated than  usual.  This has been the case recently.  It could be "that time of the month" or perhaps I consumed too much salt (which I seem to be quite sensitive to).  Either way, I decided to make a couple batches of my Summer favorite, "Debloat Water" or "Sassy Water".  I tend to drink a lot of this in the Summertime, because it's also quite refreshing.  I find that I consume more of it too, which is great!  
Here's  the simple recipe - 
Fill a pitcher with water peel and chop up 1 teaspoon of fresh ginger, peel and slice 1 medium cucumber, slice and de-seed one lemon and 12 mint leaves.  Refrigerate overnight.  The next morning, you'll have a refreshing water that will help with that extra bloat.  The ginger will also calm and soothe your tummy!  I usually use a plain glass pitcher because I don't mind a slice of cucumber or lemon in my glass.  However, you could also use a pitcher like this one which would essentially keep most of the "debris" on the bottom.  
Either way, I'm happy to be drinking more water and spicing it up a bit!  


This recipe was adapted from Sassy water - the original recipe can be found here

Comments

Popular Posts