Monday & Housekeeping

Good Morning!  I hope you are ready for another week.  We had a lovely weekend celebrating our niece's 4th birthday!  The weather was beautiful - so beautiful that it almost made up for the entire week of rain that we had.  It actually felt like Spring, was sunny and the kids spent as much time as they could outside playing.  I know I talk about all the things we want to do in the Summer and better weather and unfortunately it seems like our plans outweigh the good weather.  Here's what it looks like in my area this week...
Mon May 14
Showers
68°
57°
Showers
Chance of rain:
40%

Tue May 15

Showers
66°
55°
Showers
Chance of rain:
50%

Wed May 16

Showers
71°
53°
Showers
Chance of rain:
40%

Thu May 17

Few Showers
72°
54°
Few Showers
Chance of rain:
30%

Now, if I was sitting inside and working my heart out at an office job I might be ok with this weather week.  I'd hope for sunny weekends.  When you have little ones it's a bit harder.  I literally think my girls are in better moods when we get our daily dose of Vitamin D!  I know I'm in a better mood! So, while I am thankful for the beautiful green grass, I'm also looking forward to a sunny stretch.  Maybe next week?

Oh and a wee bit of "housekeeping".  The winner of the Copy-Kids DVD was Heather from Townsend House.  Congrats Heather!  Your copy of this will be shipped shortly.
If you didn't win but you still want a little extra help to get your kids eating more fresh fruit and veggies, check out their website here for the latest information or to purchase your own copy!

Lastly, Happy Birthday to our Auntie Lolo!  Not that you are reading this, but we hope you have a wonderful day



Have a great day and maybe the sun is shining where you are?

Comments

Popular Posts