American Flatbread...the real deal!

I love pizza and our Friday evenings usually consist of a homeade one.  This time of year, they are most delicious because we use fresh tomatoes, basil and any other garden veggies we can grab.  So, in general we like fresh flatbreads the most and enjoy them throughout the Summer.  But, when I don't get a chance to make dough and I'm looking for a delicious but quick dinner, I'll grab one of the American Flatbread Pizzas.  If you have them in your area....run and get one, they are that good.  This isn't the usual frozen pizza, trust me!  They are a little pricier than  your normal frozen pizza but worth each and every penny (in my opinion).  They are full of flavor and come in a variety of flavors. 
This is all natural, crispy flatbread, baked in a wood fired oven.  The flavors are delish, my favorite, The Revolution was the first recipe we made with tomato sauce. In addition to the sauce, they add caramelized onions, domestic mushrooms, their blend of fine cheeses, and herbs.

The sundried tomato and mushroom is also delicious and I find that because they are so flavorful, they taste more substantial than the usual thin crust pizza you come across. 

You can take a peek at their entire line of frozen flatbreads and information regarding their VT based stores here.  Oh and please open a franchise in my area!  I would love to get a Vegan Harvest pizza from time to time!
Check out their website for a coupon to use towards the purchase of your American Flatbread purchase and like them on Facebook here to be "in the know"

I'm off for a little blog break but will be back soon with hopefully some new ideas and great giveaways!  Stay tuned!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts