Heluva Good! Greek Style Yogurt Dip

I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Heluva Good! I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.

Have you tried Heluva Good! Greek Style Yogurt Dip?  Before this opportunity, I hadn't.  I was aware of this brand and loved their cheese varieties and regular dips and sour cream so I was very excited to learn about their GREEK STYLE Yogurt Dip!  I wasn't required to write a positive review, just to write a bit about my thoughts regarding this particular Greek dip.  So, here you have it!

Heluva Good! Greek Style Yogurt Dips come in four delicious varieties: French Onion, Fire Roasted Vegetable, Southwestern Chipotle and Herb Ranch.  My husband was partial to the Herb Ranch and I liked them all but was especially fond of the Southwestern Chipotle, which had a kick but wasn't overly hot.  Perfect for dipping, I quickly sampled the Southwestern Chipotle Greek Style Yogurt Dip with some tortilla chips.  Typically I steer clear of higher calorie dips but with only 45 calories per TWO tablespoons, I was excited to induldge a bit!
Of course, we didn't stop there!  How could we?  Heluva Good!  Greek Yogurt Dip in Southwestern Chipotle complimented my husband's chicken burrito perfectly!  It enhanced the flavor and gave it a welcome heat!
We decided to take some of our dip with us on our beach vacation.  Portable and convienent, this was the perfect, healthy snack to come home to after a day in the sun.  Healthy and satisfying, I love that I actually felt full after having a serving.  The extra protein in this Greek Dip makes the difference!  Normally, I might reach for Hummus, but with 37% fewer calories and 1/3 less fat, I'll be reaching for Heluva Good! Greek Style Yogurt dip for snacking!
The dip coats your chip or veggie perfectly and isn't runny like some lower calorie dips.  Plus, it tastes so yummy!
 After harvesting our veggies in the garden, we opted to try it.  Delicious!
What I also loved about this dip, is that it's also PERFECT to use on sandwiches instead of mayo or ranch, which are typically loaded with calories and fat. My husband LOVED the Herb Ranch on his turkey burger!
He also loved the French onion on top of his "boring leftovers" the next evening!
Heluva Good!  Greek Style Yogurt Dip offers a whole new way to snack!  This is so versitle that it's perfect to accompany your lunch or offer as an after school snack. 
Be sure to connect with Heluva Good! and “Like” them on Facebook and follow on Twitter!

Now, get dipping my friends!  This stuff is that good!  I can't wait to try it on baked potatoes!

Comments

  1. YUMO!!! I WILL BE GETTING SOME OF THAT : ) lOOKS YUMIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this brand locally, but will keep an eye out for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried their Greek style dips....but those flavors sound awesome! I will have to give them a try!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts