Lemon White Chocolate Chex (Easy Treats)

 
Valentine's Day is fast approaching and I still ahve a couple quick and easy treats to share with you.  I love this one in particular because it incorporates lemon, one of my favor flavors.  So many treats this time of year involve milk chocolate and while I love it, it's nice to use different flavors as well.  This treat is crunchy, sweet and lemony! 
Ingredients
  • Chex cereal (Rice or Corn)
  • White chocolate
  • Lemon Curd
  • Conversation Hearts
Directions
  1. Decide if you are going to make single treats (like the one above) or clusters.  If you're making single treats, place your individual Chex square on a piece of wax paper.
  2. Top each square with about 1/4 teaspoon of lemon curd
  3. Melt your white chocolate
  4. Top your lemon curd with 1/2 teaspoon of white chocolate
  5. Top with conversation heart
  6. If you're making clusters, simply use 5 Chex squares, topped with 1/2 teaspoon lemon curd and 3/4 teaspoon white chocolate.
  7. If your making the pops, allow for the clusters to harden. Flip them over on wax paper and dab a little white chocolate to adhere your festive straw to the back.  Allow to harden again. 
Simple, sweet and something a little different for your love!  Lemony Goodness!

Linking up today at Domestic Superhero!

Comments

  1. Well how cute! That is the first time I have seen chex used like a little cracker! And I like other flavors besides chocolate too. Lemon is a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love my lemon curd! This is such a fun & delicious idea, Jess! I love the crunch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts