I wanted to share this to-die-for recipe! So easy and yummy and now, I fear, I am addicted to cookie butter. There, I said it. This is pretty much the easiest recipe you can whip up and look like you are all over it. I envy those people who truly are but alas, for the rest of us - there are easy recipes like this that makes us look like we're at least keeping up.
I was inspired by this delish Gingerbread Buckeye recipe over at Lemon Tree Dwelling and came up with this all on my own - or so I thought! I saw a couple recipes on Pinterest with the very same idea! So I may not be a genius or a mini Martha Stewart but I do know a great recipe when I see one and this is it!
- 1 cup cookie butter
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup of soft butter
- 16 oz. white chocolate candy coating (I used Vanilla Candiquik)
- Mix cookie butter, butter and powdered sugar until thoroughly combined.
- Roll mixture into balls and set on wax paper. Chill 30 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate over low heat. Use a fork to dip cookie butter balls into chocolate. Immediately sprinkle
- Cool until hardened. Store at room temperature