- Jelly Belly Jelly Beans in the flavors of your choice
- Wax Paper
- Paper straws of lollipop sticks
- White Chocolate
- Prepare your surface by laying a piece of wax paper down.
- Heat your chocolate in 30 second intervals in microwave to ensure it doesn't burn or over low heat on stovetop.
- Once your chocolate is melted, drop about 1/2 teaspoon - 1 teaspoon on wax paper until you have a circle or lollipop shape of your choice
- Carefully place the five jelly beans of your choosing around the circle to create a flower affect
- Cut one jelly bean in half for the center
- Insert the straw into the base of your lollipop and allow to cool
Hope you have a great weekend - MARCH 1st?! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN! I'm hoping that means we will enjoy some mild and SUNNY Spring soon!