These Minty Chocolate Shamrocks are so easy, you probably have what you need on hand!
- 1 cup white chocolate, melted
- Chocolate graham crackers
- Green sanding sugar or sprinkles
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- Wax paper
- Prepare your surface by laying wax paper
- Add peppermint extract to your melted white chocolate
- One at a time, dip your animal crackers in white chocolate until coated and coat with sanding sugar
- Repeat until you have 5 decorated animal crackers and set aside
- On a seperate surface, place 1/2 teaspoon melting chocolate on wax paper and place your animal crackers in you achieve your desired shamrock shape. Sprinkle any remaining white chocolate with sanding sugar
- Allow to cool and harden, then transfer to plate
Sort of like a sparkly shamrock...
For these little Pots 'O Gold, simply dip the white chocolate in yellow sanding sugar, leaving the top plain and apply assorted sprinkles along the top!Hope you are having a great day my friends!