Barefoot by the Sea: Blooming

Monday, May 18, 2015

Blooming

We are blooming here in New England!  With that means pops of color and Spring allergies, it seems like everything is blooming all at once! I thought I'd take you on a little tour...if I can actually open my eyes to see through all this pollen ;)
We just enjoyed a lovely weekend complete with a birthday celebration, long walks, time outside, giggles, family time and a cookout.  These are my very favorite days!  I hope your weekend was great too!  

5 comments:

  1. Such pretty blooms. It's the same here, everything is covered in pollen. I don't get allergies but I have been sneezing more than usual lately. Your weekend sounded perfect! We had a nice one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Spring is finally here! It looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your allergies! I love this time of year as well. The tree blossoms are gorgeous, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I can almost smell the pretty blooms!
    Sorry for your allergies. I know how much they can make you miss out.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Delxue Designs