Favorite Flowers: In Bloom!

This week we are basking in the glow of Summer! It definitely feels like everything is in bloom and taking full advantage of the hot weather! This is most certainly the case with my cutting garden which we are doing for the third year in a row.  Basically a cutting garden is just that, a dedicated space for flowers that you're going to cut and bring inside. This year I snagged some of the State Fair Zinnia variety and they most certainly didn't disappoint. Huge bursts of color are popping up everywhere but I love so much about zinnias is that the more I cut, the more that boom!  just think these are the most beautiful, eye-catching blooms!  
This is one thing that I look forward to every Summer, when my bases are ready to be filled! I'm happy to say: it's time! 

Comments

  1. Those are so gorgeous. I absolutely love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love zinnias. I have a few in a pot but wow are they pretty in a bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I enjoy zinnias too. I love vases of flowers all over the house too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I can't tell you how jealous I am.... Some year I will have a cutting garden!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts