*DIY CLEANING WIPES*
If you read here for a while, you may or may not know a little known fact about me…I love to clean! I mean, I REALLY enjoy cleaning and the feeling of accomplishment and a clean house, a flawless bathtub, a shiny refrigerator. There's something about vacuuming, wiping down my counters, folding laundry, dusting and tidying up that makes me feel at peace. Truly, it's tough for me to settle or sit with dishes in the sink. Yes, a blessing and a curse! Anyone who knows me likely finds it irritating that I like things taken care of before sitting and socializing. I can socialize AND put away the dishes, can't I? I'm not trying to make you feel uncomfortable, I just want these things tended to and then I can really relax. Sorry friends, it is what it is! Am I the only one?
So, as you can imagine, I love a good DIY cleaning tutorial! When I came
across the idea of making myown cleaning wipes, I had to give them a try!
More economical than the usual suspects, using a essential oil and vinegar, why not give them a try? I was happy to see they were as easy to make as they are to use!
- Paper towels
- Essential oil
- Cut your paper towels in half and
- Insert into your container.
- Mix 1/4 cup white vinegar with 1/4 cup water and 6-8 drops of essential oil.
- Slowly pour vinegar/water mix on the paper towels, allow time to absorb and continue to saturate.
- Eventually the towels will pull away from tube in center
- Pull cardboard out and remove
- Pull paper towels from the center through your containers opening
These are much more economical than the brands out there and much more environmentally friendly!
One more thing, if you are interested in learning more about doTERRA essential oils, Healthy Appetites! offers health coaching and incorporates oils into their practice as well! You can check out Healthy Appetities here!