This week's Hodgepodge is here! Thanks to Joyce! Come join the fun! It's a great way to get your mind working first thing in the morning!
1. What's the last thing you did that someone else thought was super? I made some "healthy" homemade almond butter cups yesterday. It was a snowday. The girls had hot cocoa and an almond butter cup after a morning of playing in the snow. They thought that was pretty SUPER! PS - Recipe to come!
2. The last thing you ate that tasted superb? I made homemade guacamole on Sunday and it was SO good. I'm addicted to nachos lately and the freshly made guacamole is a big reason why! So good!
3. Supersensitive, superstitious, superwoman, superambitious, supercilious, supervisor, superficial...pick a super word from the list and tell us how it relates to your life in some way recently or currently. We just found out that the outdoor play that our community is doing this Summer is Mary Poppins. The girls are beyond excited so naturally my word is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
4. Do you love easily? If you're comfortable doing so, explain why you think that is. I know I love those closest to me easily. I love them unconditionally and with all my heart. I think when you're willing to open up yourself and be selfless, it's easier to give love.
5. Valentine's Day lands on a Tuesday this year. Will you mark the day in some way? If you're celebrating with a dinner out somewhere will it be on Tuesday or will you celebrate over the weekend? We do little things on Valentine's Day. Maybe a couple heart shaped pancakes for the family, and some sweet cards. We might go out to brunch this weekend, a fun way to celebrate it!
6. What's something you are loving right now? I'm loving the longer days and seeing a bit more of the afternoon. I know that Spring isn't that far away, even if the most recent New England forecast reflects otherwise!
7 Write a three word (or less) phrase you'd like to see on a Valentine candy heart. I LOVE DISCO ;)
8. Insert your own random thought here. I came across these retro and very creepy Valentine's the other day. Too good to not to share!