Candy Cake Mix Cookies (Easy Recipes)

There are times in life when you just need a cookie. If you're visiting today looking for a healthy, delicious snack option...today is NOT the day. Rest assured, I have tons of healthy recipes on here, just search the tool bar and you're bound to find some goodies or hit the recipe tab above. Otherwise, stick around because sometimes, you just need to whip up a quick batch of easy, delicious treats. These cakey, chewy cookies are easy, economical and great for gifting! I was a bit skeptical about these but the end result? Yummy!
Ingredients

  • 1 Box Chocolate Cake Mix (or Devils Food)
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/3 cup oil
  • Rolos (or any mini candy you have handy)

Directions

  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  • Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
  • Mix your first 3 ingredients until thoroughly blended
  • Roll about a tablespoon into a ball and flattan
  • Place a Rolo candy in the center and roll your cookie back up, ensuring the candy is paced back inside
  • Bake for 10 minutes
  • Sprinkle with powdered sugar

I made these last week when I needed something quick for a bake sale. The Rolos sealed the deal in these cookies and made them moist, gooey and chewy! These would be a great recipe to keep on hand to get rid of any extra Halloween candy you have hanging around at the end of next month. I bet these would be delicious with a mini Reese's Peanut Butter cup! On a side note, you could opt for Bob's Red Mill chocolate cake mix and some Unreal candy to make these a little more healthy. 
Still, I do love a Milky Way dark...I'm channeling my old school candy loves this morning. Anything to help us creep through this slow week! Do you have a favorite old school candy? Share! 

Comments

  1. I want some of these right now! Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! I like pretty much anything chocolate. KitKats are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Milky Way Dark is my go to, but I'll never turn away a Reese's!
    Love having these short cut recipes around, there are days when we need that sweet fix ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! Twix are my favorite. :-) Thank you for sharing this yummo recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts