Barefoot by the Sea: Make a statement with #Divatress #beauty #ad

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Make a statement with #Divatress #beauty #ad



Disclosure: This is a sponsored post, all opinions are mine.
Do you ever feel like changing your hairstyle, as in a drastic change? I really don't! Perhaps I have commitment issues or someone who doesn't love change. That's why when Divatress reached out, a beauty e-commerce company that offers natural looking wigs and great hair care products, I was excited to check out the options. Divatress offers countless ways to buy wigs online! They're fun and beautiful! 

This Solar Full Lace Wig is beautiful! Love the color!
It's A Wig! Full Lace Front Wig – Solar
Really transform your look and add length with this unique Swan Wig!

It's A Wig! Super Swiss Lace Front Wig – Swan
I love how this Adonia Wig is channeling the 70s
It's A Wig! Swiss Lace Front Wig – Adonia
This Bridge Wig offers length and waves!
It's A Wig! Lace Front Wig – Bridge | COLOR: TT3147 | Divatress
Make a statement with COLOR! This Justice Wig does exactly that! 
FreeTress Equal Deep Invisible L Part Lace Front Wig – Justice
These wigs are so fun! With Halloween right around the corner they're also a great affordable option for a fun change! 

Have you worn a wig for fun before? We had a 70s party a couple years ago and I did wear a fun red one! 

Have a great weekend my friends!
Jessica 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my. I had a wig back in the 70s and hated wearing it. It was probably too small for my big head because I always got a headache when I wore it. I'll have to check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wore a long black wig when I was Yoko Ono for Halloween two years ago. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fun! I use to wear "Pieces" quite a bit. Kind of like the ponytails. They were so much fun, and an easy way to have the hair looking great all day long :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! No, I have never wore a wig. ;-)
    I should try it.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Delxue Designs