Holiday Music!

We have a rule around my home - no holiday music until the day AFTER Thanksgiving. I try each year to wait but feel like the season is so short, I want to enjoy it a little bit longer. That being said, I have been known to break this little rule by listening to old holiday favorites in the car or in secret - I guess I have an addiction, an addiction to holiday music. It just makes me happy so it isn't the worst thing to do! I've been looking to see what new holiday music titles were coming out this year and discovered that Putumayo is coming out with a jolly old CD titled, "A Family Christmas CD" and I love it! The more modern renditions of the old holiday classics makes me want to grab a candy cane!

"A Family Christmas CD" The CD includes:
1 Johnny Bregar • Santa Claus is Coming to Town
2 Martin Sexton • Holly Jolly Christmas
3 Big Bad Voodoo Daddy • Is Zat You Santa Claus?
4 Leon Redbone • Let it Snow
5 Deana Carter • Winter Wonderland
6 Sam Bush • Sleigh Ride
7 Kate Rusby • Here We Come A-Wassailing
8 Brave Combo • Jolly Old St. Nick
9 Debbie Davis & Matt Perrine • Mele Kalikimaka
10 The Christmas Jug Band • Boogie Woogie Santa Claus
11 Lars Edegran and his Santa Claus Revelers • Frosty the Snowman

Visit www.putumayo.com for this great cd!

Putamayo also has Christmas Around the World & New Orleans Christmas which are both fantastic and make wonderful additions to holiday music collections! Those are both available at www.barefootbysea.com

Off to dance! Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts