My Facelift...


(zazzle.com)

Well, my blog's anyway! Since it's 2010 and a new decade, I figured it was time to start blogging a little more. It's my hope to say something witty, funny, informative or thought provoking when I can. I'm a strong believer that everyone has something to say. We may not want to listen but people need to be heard. So, with that, I'm relaunching my old blog with the commitment it deserves.


(Life magazine, Jan 5th, 1968)

"If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased" - Katharine Hepburn

See you soon!

Comments

  1. I love your new blog look. I had thought of using the cutest blog template but found it to be too fussy and was spending too much time trying to fit stuff in. You and I seems to have the same thoughts, I'd planned to simplify my blog before I saw yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angelina...it's a work in progress but one of my 2010 goals (along with a million others!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts