Freshly picked

This past weekend proved to be a productive one.  A little bit of work and a lot of family time, which is the perfect mix of productivity and relaxation!  Inspired by a recent order, I put together another trio of modern flowers for The Paper Stork.  A mix of plaid, polka dots and floral, this bunch of flowers has been framed in black.  Next on my list - a decent camera that photographs my items with a clearer resolution.  If anybody has suggestions of a great camera, I'm all ears!

Comments

  1. Love these new floral prints. For a camera, I use a Nikon D40. WELL worth the money!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new designs!! I have never had any problems with my Kodak cameras!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! I have a Canon power shot and not really that thrilled with it, but it could also be operator error. I would love to buy the Kodak easy share- my mom has it- takes good pics, cheap and comes in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! :) We bought a Rebel for christmas, and absolutely LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts