A fellow blogger over at Earthbound Inspiration enjoys my blog and passed on an award to me. Dylan has a great blog and Etsy store, check out her super sweet organic angel baby shirt here. She also picks her favorite Etsy seller's items, like this iddy biddy baby hat here.
I was pretty excited to get the blog love yesterday because as many fellow bloggers know, it can be tricky coming up with exciting (and even unexciting) topics. I try to keep it fresh, meaningful and funny.
Now it's my turn to pass this award over to seven fellow bloggers whom I enjoy reading daily. If you're on this list, just copy and paste the award image and pass it onto seven of your favorites. If you're not up for it, I completely understand. I'll keep on reading and just know, I appreciate your writing and creations!
Here are seven things you probably don't know about me...
- I love disco music - I love the nightlife, I like to boogie...
- When I was younger my mother was mortified to find me and my friend sitting outside in trashbags full of water in an effort to create our own little pools. I thought it was creative, she thought it was well, trashy. That babysitter wasn't hired again.
- My husband snores so much that most nights I have to wear earplugs (attractive, I know)
- I have super mommy guilt about a million times a day
- My Etsy shop, The Paper Stork is the creative outlet I need to keep me sane on most days
- I put jalapeno peppers or crushed red pepper on pretty much everything
- I used to travel quite a bit but haven't flown since September 2000 - can someone
sayscream, "This girl needs a vacation!"