Birds and Bugs...

Working on a few custom orders for The Paper Stork recently, inspired me to add a few more goodies to the shop.  

Did I mention, I love birdies?  The Bond: Mama and Baby Birdies
I made a similar piece for a custom order and a nursery of pink and brown accents.   Two of a Kind
You may notice that several pieces are available now without frames.  What does that mean to you?  You can customize your frame and most importantly, even more affordable!  What better way to give your little one's room a makeover?  
As always, I love fulfilling custom orders so, if you see something you'd like in a different color scheme or theme, email me and I'd be happy to help!

Comments

  1. Those are so cute. I love birdies too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did those birds on my nieces wall! I just used contact paper and hung them up at random! (since they don't know if they'll be moving soon..)

    I love the lady bugs too!

    SO cute!

    Good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts