Like Cinderella's mice but better!

Wouldn't you love your own personal seamstress?  Check out my newest sponsor, Kids Fashions by Linda!  Her shop offers handmade and unique Children's Clothing.  Each piece is carefully handcrafted for your little one!  

Linda says, "I give each item special attention as if I was making it for my own child."  Love that!  Check out some of her fabulous designs for the little ones in your life!

I can picture it on the family yacht...or the playground!
She's got several patriotic frocks to choose from that are available now!
Simple, sweet and pretty

A sweet alternative to a special occasion dress

King of the Rings Bowling Shirt
How cute is this?  


Red Crab Personalized T-Shirt
Perfect to wear right before naptime!
A little more about the artist and owner:   "Kid's Fashions by Linda is a family owned business.  All pieces are created by hand, so no two items are identical. That's the beauty of the product!"
Buy It!  Visit Kid's Fashions by Linda to purchase
Like what you see?  Become a fan on Facebook here
Follow on Twitter here
Add her as a favorite on Etsy here

If you become a fan on Facebook and invite friends!  If they do, you'll get 10% off your order!  
So, if you're on the hunt for something different...head on over to Linda's shop.  You'll be glad you did...and she's got some super cute models too!


Happy Thursday - this week is flying!

Comments

  1. LOVE all the outfits :) Thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That John John and the crab t-shirt are ADORABLE!!! Thanks for stopping by. I couldn't resist visiting a blog titled "Barefoot by the Sea"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! I am in love with the bowling shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! My! Goodness! I am in love with that first little romper! I am so going to have to check out the site :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog today and I'm a new follower. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable! Following back and REALLY enjoying your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! Following you back :)
    http://preciouscupcakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoy my blog as much as I have yours. Very interesting. I will show my wife!! I am now a follower.
    God Bless, Bob West

    http://westbob.blogspot.com/2010/05/god-vs-science.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts