A little bit about yours truly

So I saw this little "get to know you" quiz over at Masshole Mommy and figured it would be fun.  Here goes:

1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?
Like I have the time to rest and recover with these two running around!
2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why? I used to love Sonny Corinthos on General Hospital but if the tv is on at 3pm now it's Sesame Street.  I did hear that Brenda is set to return though!
3. Favorite clothing brand?
JCrew or Anthropologie
4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?
Shopping spree, no question
5. Would you ever vajazzle?
Huh?
6. Favorite Disney Princess?
Tiana...she doesn't need a man to make her happy and she makes a mean gumbo!
7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?
Home movies of my girls most likely - when they were itty bitty
8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?
None, I'm very delicate! 


Now you know some completely random facts about me!  Would love to hear your answers to these obscure questions!


Comments

  1. I love, love, love J. Crew - usually can't afford it though! But I would definitely take a shopping spree there anytime. I'm one of your newest followers...come check out my blog sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this post!!! And wait....BRENDA!!! Brenda + Sonny = Crazy Love and I love them oh so much! I think I just may play along...

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! ... and ummm vajazzle is bedazzling an area of your body that starts with a "v" ;o)

    many hugs! Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
    party inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. vajazzle? hmmm

    and i would love a shopping spree but I seriously think a maid for a year would be fabulous!

    and i got plastic surgery i would so get a boob lift! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts