Playing with Fiber 's Fabulous Freebie Friday!

Playing With Fiber is a shop specializing in custom made patterns.  Best of all, these are:
  • User friendly!
  • Sent via PDF file on your computer which means....no shipping charges!
  • Adorable!
  • Affordable! 
  • Perfect for the holidays!
What is your biggest inspiration? Babies. :-) I'm a sucker for the little munchkins and with 3 grandchildren I'm always thinking of hats & sweaters or crocheted toys to make for them.
(Pumpkin Hat & Booties Pattern Available here)

How long have you been playing with fiber?
PWF is my 2nd fiber-related shop on Etsy - I started out with "The Crocheted Baby" in Dec 2007. I closed that shop and opened PWF in Jan 2009 due to new CPSIA laws and because I found I had limited myself with the other name. :)
(Finished Ice Cream Soda-Pop Hat available here)

What do you love the most about having your own shop? I love being able to take my shop 'on the road' with us. I've always wanted to have some type of online business and PWF has been perfect. Building a reputation online has allowed me to have some of my patterns published and I'm hoping to branch out into local yarn shops as we travel the US and I make contact with those owners.
(Baby Slipper Socks and Booties pattern available here)

What is your biggest seller? The main focus of my shop is original patterns and they are what I sell most - the apple hat and the striped stocking hat are most popular right now. But I'm also finding that custom requests for finished items are coming more often lately. I'll never be able to accept as many orders for those as patterns (nor do I wish to) but it's nice anyway! :-)

and now, for a different kind of a giveaway!  Pam at Playing with Fiber is giving away....a surprise for you!  CHECK BACK SOON TO FIND OUT THE DETAILS!  For now, here's a hint...

I heart my sponsors!!! 

Comments

  1. How cute, what a fun shop!

    Thanks so much for joining us for Friendly Friday, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts