Well it's about time!

Sweet Mandy over at Mandy's Yellow Corner was kind enough to present me with this little blog award:
I had good intentions (really, I did) to do this sooner but I'm finally getting to the details!  First, I want to say thank you to one of the most talented artists out there.  If you haven't checked out her ah-maz-ing blog, get on over there.  It's full of tutorials, ideas, inspirational thoughts and goodies you won't want to pass up.  So, here goes:
Rules for the award:
1.Post who it was that gave you the award.
2.List 10 things that you like.
3.Give this award to 10 other blogs and let them know with a comment
10 Things That Make Me Smile:

1. Picking
Strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, apple, pumpkin.  You name it - we love it!  Food just tastes better freshly picked!

2. Peonies

 3. A delicious homemade pizza, made with a fabulous helper
4. Tiny pigtails

5. Long drives
6. Surprises on my camera
7. Trying something new
8. Vacation!
9. A good great cup of coffee (or cocoa)
 10. The holidays, and all the special traditions that go along with them!
Tag, you're it!
Holly @ Into Ablivia 
Kim @ Frost Me
Kelly @ Yelli Kelli

Comments

  1. the surprises on the camera made me remember other ones! heehee! hugs!

    Kim @ Frost Me!/Party Frosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post. I WAS Just going to say surprises on my camera are fun too!

    Happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so fun! Yay for you for getting a nice award, you more than deserve it!
    Thank you soo soooo much for passing it on to me! I love that you love my humble little blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts