The winner is....

Always looking forward to Oscar Sunday, it almost snuck up on me this year!  Although I've seen Tangled over The Fighter and Toy Story 3 over Black Swan, I still am looking forward to the Oscar night glamour and fashions.  I know, I'm a total geek but I usually plan a little Oscar bash, complete with ballots and a point system! 

So, here are a few things I have on my radar for Academy Award Sunday! 

Most likely, I won't be wearing a little black dress while I watch the telecast, but I might consume a few of these Mini Black Bottom Cheesecakes
(photo credit - Food & Wine Magazine)

Print your very own Oscar ballot here!

If you're looking forward to seeing the fashion, is there anyone you're most excited to see?  Also, who is your pick for Best Picture?  I've only seen The Social Network but given everything I've read, my money is on The King's Speech...

Black Swan

The Fighter
Inception

The Kids Are All Right

The King’s Speech
127 Hours

The Social Network

Toy Story 3

True Grit

Winter’s Bone

Don't forget, they air February 27th at 8pm on ABC!

Comments

  1. You and Lelan with your dessert posts.
    This girl isn't ever gonna eat right!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts