Getting to know you...

Found this fun activity over at No Filter Mom and thought it was a great exercise...


Answer each question using only one word.
1. Where is your cell phone? on the charger
2. Your most significant other? Jeff
3. Your hair? blonde...only my stylist knows the truth ;)
4. Your mother? loved
5. Your father? a character
6. Your favorite? family
7. Your dream last night? couldn't find my keys
8. Your favorite drink? coffee
9. Your dream/goal? calm family time
10. What room you are in? hallway
11. Your hobby? crafting
12. Your fear? growing up
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? financially set....ha!
14. Where were you last night? home
15. Something that you aren't? phony
16. Muffins? yummy
17. Wish list item? Every item in Pottery Barn
18. Where you grew up? Belchertown, MA
19. Last thing you did? played with the kiddos
20. What are you wearing? jeans, fleece, t-shirt
21. Your TV? off
22. Your pets? 2 cats
23. Friends? cherished
24. Your life? busy
25. Your mood? cheery
26. Missing someone? always
27. One place that I go to over and over?  target
28. Something you want: time to read and organize
29. Your favorite store? anthropologie
30. Your favorite color? green

Spread the word, it's a great exercise and fun to learn a little more about all my buds in the blogging world!

Happy Wednesday!

Comments

  1. Well, that was fun! I think I will go do mine here shortly....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun. I may give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your answer to #3 made me smile. :-) Anthropologie is my favorite store, too. Love it. It's dangerous, though! I'm glad I don't live too close to one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts