Just a tiny treat, right?

Many of you know about my fondness for one coffee chain in particular.  You know, the one everybody talks about when discussing budgets and how people waste away their money on little daily indulgences?  Yup, that's the one.  Imagine the horror when I pulled up to order my usual and found these morsels staring back at me for only $1.50 a piece
you can also get 2 for $2.50, just sayin'

So, basically, by year end, I could have saved $1200 by avoiding my afternoon treat, right Suzie Orman?  Not that I go every single day or anything....

(photo by Starbucks, read about their new petite treats here)

Comments

  1. Just tried the Starbuck's Birhtday Cake Pop {and the Rocky Road Cake Pop} yesterday. YUM! I've been wanting to try making cake pops at home, but somehow I don't think they'll live up to the ones I just ate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I was sooo excited when I saw them last week!!!! So yummy! I wasn't to excited over the Tiramisu but the birthday cake pop was FAB!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried the Tiramisu birthday cake pop and thought it was delicious. I thought I would devour it in one bite but it took me a few more than that. Totally worth the $1.50 once in a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My niece and nephew got down on these... I think we need to try them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts