Barefoot by the Sea: Change is good!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Change is good!

Getting ready to celebrate FOUR years in our home!  Hard to believe we moved here right before Riley's 3rd birthday and now, our 2nd is turning 3 in a few short months.  We decided (finally) to get some color in our living room!  I have a bit of a commitment issue when it comes to paint!

I finally settled on this color, Casteton Mist, from Benjamin Moore

After a long, I mean, LONG day of painting - it is complete!
and we couldn't be happier with the results!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful! love the color and BM paints - the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the color looks great! I love the green and the way it matches the couch. It goes great with the white framing as well. :)
    LoveLoveLove, Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks fantastic! Jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks gorgeous. I'm ready for a color change in my house too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that color! I am stopping by to follow you back! cannot wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT! Now your home is ready to sell so you can come live in my town!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!

    Thanks for following my blog!
    http://madeofsnails.blogspot.com/
    Following back now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww, that's a gorgeous choice! love it!

    hi, thanks for following; followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks great Jess! Nice job! Come to my house now!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the color Jess! Wish I had a house to paint :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You made the perfect choice in color! By the way I am now following you :)
    Please follow me :)
    http://www.easy2save.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Delxue Designs