Barefoot by the Sea: Fall foliage

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fall foliage

I'm loving our fall vines and plants this year.  We spent a lot of time outside this past weekend.  We had a gift of beautiful, warm sunshine which allowed us extra time outside.   Since the previous week had been so rainy, we hadn't realized how pretty our little plants looked.  I love the deep, rich colors of coleus and since they love shade, it's the perfect plant for our backyard.  And we almost forgot that we threw a handful of scarlet runner beans into the soil one early June day....look what we got!

Life is full of little suprises!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE scarlet runner beans! You can eat the young pods like green beans, or let them dry and use it as a dry bean :-) So pretty aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Unfortunately, once fall arrived I let all of my plants go and our landscaping is pretty brown right now. I will have to correct that for next year:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I can't wait to live somewhere where we can have a garden and things like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I wish we knew how to landscape better.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Delxue Designs