Barefoot by the Sea: Time....isn't on my side

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Time....isn't on my side

Another Halloween: OVER
 Approaching Thanksgiving, which will be history within a matter of weeks and then Christmas will be upon us.  

We get so wrapped up in the approaching holiday season that I really try to get back into "sponge mode" and stop to take it all in.  

Here are a few things I'm savoring now...

Lots of smiley face artwork
Bird watching
and realizing it's only a matter of time before this little peacock is grows
Because it seems like just yesterday this girl 
looked like this girl...
Happy Wednesday

5 comments:

  1. Seriously!? You are killing me with these sentimental posts!! Do you know Jack just turned 15 months? What the heck? I thought they were supposed to stay little forever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a special and beautiful post! THanks for the great reminder <3

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. that costume is just too much! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, I feel the same way. Thanks for the lovely reminder to slow down and cherish every little moment :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Delxue Designs