A girl can dream....

Have you seen those beautiful and clever yarn wreaths that are all over the blogging world and etsy?  I love them.  There is something about a beautiful, simple wreath to welcome you home.  So, I decided to try to make a yarn wreath.  In retrospect, I'm thinking it would be much easier to make that without a "helper".  I was determine and excited to show off my finished product but as always, life gets in the way.  Instead I'll show you the work in progress....
and, the hope for my finished product....courtesy of One Shabby Chick
Just don't hold your breath!

(Happy Wednesday)

Comments

  1. What a lovely wreath. It's so warm and friendly and modern and bright!

    I would love to follow but I did not find a link...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I LOVE your blog...the wreath looks cute especially knowing how hard it is to do anything with a little one running around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you have it started! That's more than I can say on a lot of projects I've been wanting to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm a new follower. Saw you on Take It From Me site.

    http://gangi-homecooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those simply, classy wreaths! Here's hoping it gets finished soon :) Following you right back, thanks for stopping by and hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts