St Patricks Day Review & A Simple Recipe

This year, Riley (age 7) planned a fantastic St Patrick's Day celebration!  It was a fun day!  The theme? Why, green...of course!  Sydney helped me start our feast...
and Riley made sure the decorations and Leprachan trap were ready to go!
Our dinner included sauceless spinach pizza, chips with guacamole and a rainbow fruit salad. 
The girls made sure that this leprachan joined us (not sure why Patrick is eating that Sleeping Beauty crayon but hey, I'm not a lephrachan!)
It was quite a fun party!
I know a lot of people make fruit skewers, etc with yogurt dip.  We didn't but I found this simple recipe I thought sounded yummy. 


Yogurt Fruit Dip
2 single serving size Organic Greek Yogurts (or any yogurt of your choice)
1 tablespoon of honey
Mix together and serve

Kids love to dip!

Have a wonderful Tuesday - looks like a beauty here!  Loving this weather!

Comments

  1. Your fruit is too cute!! We love yogurt dip with honey in our house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your rainbow fruit salad! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts