Epicurean Butter Feature

I consider myself healthy and a bit of a foodie.  I love good food, new recipes, rich flavor.  I was thrilled when Epicurean Butter contacted me about doing a review and testing out some of their delicious butter.  Epicurean Butter is all natural, compound butter: Grade AA butter infused with all natural ingredients such as herbs and spices.  Chef John Hubschman developed Epicurean Butter and is committed to using the best ingredients and customer satisfaction.  This idea is that anyone can have a delicious, high quality meal by using these flavorful options. 


Here are the Flavors (be prepared to get hungry!)
Savory - Lemon Pepper, Scampi, Porcini Sage, Tuscan Herb, Tomato Chipotle, Chili Lime, Roasted Garlic Herb, Sea Salt and Cracked Black Pepper
Sweet - Sweet Cinnomon, Orange Honey, Honey Pecan, Caramel Sea Salt
Premium - Black Truffle Butter, White Truffle, Mediterranean Sea Salt, Lime Sea Salt


I decided to test these out to see if butter could really make my life easier....it did not disappoint.  I tested several and incorporated it into our meals.  The Tomato Chipotle Butter in pasta was smoky, delicious and spicy.  It made such a nice alternative to the usual sauce or plain butter and cheese combo.  


We adore the Honey Pecan butter, which was divine when spread on toast or a bagel, it made us feel like we were dining out for breakfast instead of sitting at our own kitchen table.  The Caramel Sea Salt butter was also delicious spread lightly on a warm, whole wheat muffin on a chilly New England morning.  The thing I love most about Epicurean Butter is that you truly need a little to get a rich, delicious flavor.  Unlike the "usual suspects" I didn't need to keep spreading globs of butter, this was flavorful enough that a skim was sufficient. 
We also tested the Tuscan Herb Butter on grilled cheese, tomato and basil sandwiches.  They were, hands down, the best grilled cheese sandwiches that I had ever served.  Definitely tasted more like something we would order in a sandwich shop, the Epicurean Butter made a huge difference in flavor! 


Of course we haven't sampled all the Epicurean Butter yet, but what we have tried has been fantastic.  I am looking forward to grilling and utilizing the Black Truffle and Porcini Sage butter to finish off our chicken and steak on Summer evenings.  Read more about the recipe suggestions to make the finest restaurant quality food at home here.  


Epicurean Butter is currently available at fine retailers throughout the country and made in Denver, Colorado.   If it's not currently available in your area, you can place your order online here.  Keep them in mind if you have a special meal planned ahead of you or if you just enjoy delicious, food rich with flavor....Epicurean Butter makes it all possible!
=
LIKE Epicurean Butter on facebook!  Click here to find out the latest news and new flavors!

Comments

  1. Now this is my type of post! I love butter...I like to make my own in the summer when I get cream from the farmers' market. Well, I at don't shake it in a jar, I put it in the kitchenaid and beat away. Add some dill and it is lovely on salmon...mmmm.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts