Monday, Monday....

I hope everybody had a lovely Easter weekend, celebrating with friends and family.  We had a great day and although the weather was a chilly 46 degrees (thanks again Mr Weatherman) we still managed to get outside for the hunt.  It was a fun day, full of giggles and treats.  


This week will be a mix of work, organization and of course, playtime!  We're hoping the weather gets a little warmer but judging by the extended forecast, it may be the start of April Showers.  This week, we will plan to make some flowers like these to get some flowers in here quickly!  I'd also like to get my peas planted this week, something I've talked about weeks ago but have yet to do it.  Maybe that will be a project we decide to tackle, time will tell.  


Finally, this week I'm planning to iron out the details of our (ahem) upcoming birthday celebrations.  One month from TODAY, my first baby will be turning 8.  8!  I know I've said it before but I can honestly not explain how I feel about this, as the years roll on and she grows into a beautiful young lady.  It's bittersweet.  This year, I'm planning a celebration with her closest buddies. She's requested a dolphin cake and a dolphin party so if anyone has a fabulous idea regarding how to make that happen, let me know.  I would love suggestions! 


Today I'm feeling a bit run down....perhaps it's the busy weekend or the sugar overload?  


Happy Monday! 

Comments

  1. Nope, it is the week of rain that is on the horizon...at least that is what is making me feel like curling up on the couch instead of getting a start to my day...or maybe it is because I am up at 4am...hmmm...

    And...yeah...birthdays...I am definitely having trouble with my little miss turning 4...where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot! birthday planning is so much fun! I'll see what I can find ;o)

    hugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They grow too fast my friend! Mine is turning 7! I am a bit uncomfortable with it!!! :'(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts