Fresh Produce Clothing


I was thrilled to be able to review a item from Fresh Produce this season!  I was in the market for a "go to" Summer casual dress,  and was lucky enough to be sent this beautiful little number from Fresh Produce.  A style that I can wear with ease and that is fine when I'm volunteering at school, heading to the farmer's market or strolling after a dinner out.  So easy to dress this up or down, I've worn it with a tank casually and dressed it up a bit more with a simple necklace for more of an evening look.  What I love about Fresh Produce is the high quality and travel friendly fabric they use.  This one is made of 92% rayon and 8% lycra.  It features 3/4 length sleeves which is perfect for New England, where it can get a little chilly.  This dress is all about comfort and simplicity.  The Wrap Me Up Dress is super flattering and is available in a variety of colors.  Here it is in Laguna...
Fresh Produce has a variety of sun dresses that are perfect for the the warmest months, in pretty colors and styles.  Here are a few more of my favorites:
This Effortless Raglan Dress is easy and pretty!
The Pockets o' Plenty Tank Dress is the perfect beach dress.  At $36 it's affordable and available in 25 different colors!  25!
Fresh Produce also has a variety of beautiful Party Dresses available, perfect for your special Summer occasions!
My favorite is the Augustine Convertible Dress!

Many of Fresh Produce dresses are on sale right now which means you can score a deal on one of these pretty dresses just in time for your Summer parties and outings!  Keep in mind Fresh Produce now ships to over 200 countries, so women outside the US can enjoy the colorful styles, too!

Be sure to check out the collection as well as their fabulous tops, tunics and cardigans!  Be sure to like them on facebook here to be "in the know" regarding promotions and new styles. 

Oh and did I mention that the majority of their clothing is Made in the USA?  Yes, manufactured in California!  Yay for that!  Now go check 'em out!

Have a great Wednesday!



Comments

  1. I like the tank dress, it is something I can see myself wearing. Although, I am more of a skirt girl :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love there stuff. The colors are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts