Petit Amuse Feature!

I love surprises and when I was contacted by Petit Amuse to check out their products, I was pretty excited!  Petit Amuse is recently launched, San Francisco based startup company.  They help food lovers discover delicious artisan treats made by small, specialty producers across the country and even the globe. For only $10/mo. customers can subscribe to receive a different box of 3-4 samples of specialty foods each month (like Birchbox for food). The sample box is really fun and an amazing deal!

The products that they carry are hard to find and not available in most stores. They’re also well curated; meaning that they don’t just help you find interesting products, they’re also seriously tasty and highly differentiated. For every artisan product that they carry, they've tasted and passed on 10 others. This helps take the "miss" out of the hit and miss when trying new things.

So one lovely July evening I received my box from Petit Amuse.  It contained five items, each unique and four out of the five from companies I had never heard of before.  The products were a mix of sweet and savory. 
Included in the box were:
Ice Wine Jelly - Caramoomel
Garukabar - Garukabars
Cha-Chas - Lark Fine Foods
Salted Rosemary Shortbread - Lark Fine Foods
Movie Lover's Popcorn - Oogie's Gourmet Popcorn

I enjoyed all these products and would it be so horrible to admit I kept this package to myself?  The Cha-Chas were a spicy, dark chocolate cookie that was absolutely delicious and I enjoyed the salted caramel shortbread almost as much.  They were crispy and delicious - just enough to indulge but not go crazy.  I would seriously have trouble sticking to just one so this was the perfect sized treat.   A few days later I enjoyed a Garukabar before we went for a hike.  This bar is like no ordinary granola bar...it's full of nutty goodness.
So, if you are looking for a great gift or something to induldge a bit in, I would recommend Petit Amuse.  It's deliciously good and I'm looking forward to my box of goodies each month!  Yes, now I'm a subscriber too!

Like Petit Amuse on Facebook here
Follow on Twitter here
Check out their blog here

Happy Wednesday friends!  Yup, it's the first day of school for my oldest.  3rd grade, yikes.  But, I'm not talking about that today.  Today, I may run and polish off my entire Petit Amuse box....it's just that kind of a day!  Hey, at least I'm going to induldge in quality products!

Comments

Popular Posts