Summertime!!!

There is something about the lazy days of Summer that make me giddy.  As I've mentioned about a thousand times, we haven't had too much heat around here this Spring/Summer.  But, we will be ready when we do!  The girls are ready for playtimes in the sprinkler and of course, lemonade stands!  A couple of weeks ago, we had a three day stretch of 90 degree weather, after a few days in the 50s!  It certainly keeps it interesting...but my kiddos are ready for anything!
What feels like Summer to you?  For me, it's all about the heat, lazy days, trips to the beach, sandy feet, sidewalk chalk, easy dinners outside, picnics, bubbles, laughs, ice pops, sprinklers, reading, trips to the pool, playing and spending more time with family and friends.  We are actually getting some nicer weather lately and we are taking full advantage of it!  After last week's birthday celebration for Miss Sydney, we are ready for Arts and Crafts camp (more on that to come) and then July 4th!  So much fun and goodness!  We are ready! 

Hope you are off to a great week!  Happy July 1st!

Comments

  1. I'd buy lemonade from them any day! They look so cute with their stand :) Definitely the heat says summertime to me. Although I could do without the humidity that we get so bad here in MO. It makes it just plain miserable most of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer = nights on the screened in porch, sprinklers, watermelon, ice cream, lots of time with friends, a vegetable garden, the sound of kids playing outside all day and into the night :) Cute lemonade stand - fancy!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are so adorable! What a sweet lemonade stand too. I love summer as well. I love the produce from my garden, the farmers' market, the sprinkler, cosmos, grilling etc etc. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts