V8 V-Fusion® Refreshers Feature

We're water drinkers in our house and always have been.  We treat juice as a special treat and although my children and friends enjoy it, I still want to serve a beverage we can all feel good about.  This means paying close attention to ingredients!  I was thrilled to have an opportunity to check out the newest V8 V-Fusion® Refreshers juice cocktail.  The flavors are light, crisp and unique!  They have 20%-25% blended fruit and vegetables and are available in four family pleasing flavors:  Black Cherry Berry, Cranberry Grape, Tangerine Passionfruit and Peach Strawberry.  These unique blends feature flavors that are classic enough to make the kids happy yet unique enough to make them feel like they are having something a little special.  Afterall, it's all about the little things - who doesn't want to have a flavorful beverage?
We had a few friends over a couple of weeks ago, the perfect time to test V8 V-Fusion® Refreshers out.  I'm happy to report they did not disappoint!  First up....Tangerine Passionfruit, which was the perfect blend of tropical flavor mixed with a slight tartness.  This was my favorite flavor, it was light and refreshing.  Our guests enjoyed it as well.  Of course the adults loved that these beverages are naturally sweetened, contain no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives and are an excellent source of Vitamin C.  The kids, judging solely on taste thought it was "yummy" and "delicious".
Next up, we tried the Cranberry Grape which was definetely the favorite among the younger crowd.  The girls loved the rich color - I mean, who doesn't love this shade of purple?  They also enjoyed the fresh, sweet taste of grape.  Still light but a little sweeter than the Tangerine Passionfruit but just as delicious as the first.  We are excited to try out the other two flavor, Peach Strawberry and Black Cherry Berry which we will be looking forward to finding in the grocery store.  This would make a wonderful Halloween party beverage or to carry you through the holidays for guests. 

Thank you V8 V-Fusion® Refreshers for allowing me this opportunity!  It was tasty!

V8 V-Fusion® Refreshers provided me with two sample bottles to try out.  Please note, the opinions I shared are my own.

Comments

  1. love this !!! Going to have this at my next get together. Thanks for sharing : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I remember trying this a little while back when my mom had a bottle and thought it was really good. Haven't had it in a while, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black Cherry Berry sounds like a juice I would really enjoy. I'll have to look for it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts