Bona Feature

If you have hardwood floors in your home, you'll understand where I'm coming from:  they can be TOUGH to clean.  I'm tired of trying to clean them and then still not having them look clean.  Instead, I still see dirt or they appear dull.  I can't tell you how much I dispise seeing footprints "imprinted" in the hardwood floor after I've spent 30 minutes cleaning them.  I'm always looking for a smart solution to clean my hardwood floors.  That's where Bona comes in...have you heard of this company?  Bona is a company that originated in the early 1900's in Sweden.  They have been making superior floor cleaners and products for more almost 100 years.  They have quickly become an industry leader in hardwood floor care.  The result?  Clean, shiny, beautiful hardwood floors that last the way the hardwood floor manufacturer's intended.  They have products that specialize in cleaning, shining and protecting.  That's why customers who use their floorcare products swear by them.  Bona is the real deal.  If you have hardwood floors, stone, tile or laminate you won't be disappointed with Bona

This post was created in partnership with eAccountable. All opinions are my own.


Comments

  1. I've heard of the brand, but never tried out their products before. We installed laminate this summer and I hate seeing all the cat paw prints after I clean it! Haha. I'll have to give this stuff a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever since my parents got their new house, my mom has battled with the floors and finding a product/method that makes her happy. Sharing this with her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have hardwood floors throughout our house and I NEED to try this! Especially with winter weather here...there is snow on the ground (!) and the floors will quickly start to take a beating! Thanks for sharing, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts