Nutella Pretzel Bites (Easy Treats)

I hope you had a great weekend my friends!  It's been so cold!  We had a nice, warm visit with the newest member of our family this past weeked.  My sister in law's baby boy was born on January 7th so we finally had the opportunity to meet him, he is very sweet! 
Yesterday, I had the chance to make a few treats in preperation for Valentine's Day.  I always love coming up with delicious goodies that are easily made but reflect a little extra effort.  These super easy Nutella Pretzel Bites fit that bill.  Easy, delicious and that perfect combo of salt and sweet! 
Ingredients
  • Nutella
  • Waffle Pretzels
  • White Chocolate (I used Candy Melts)
  • Sanding sugar for decorations
  • Conversasion hearts
Directions
  1. Start with your waffle pretzel and spread a little Nutella on top
  2. Melt your white chocolate and drop about 1/2 teaspoon on top of the pretzel
  3. Sprinkle sanding sugar onto the top of the pretzel
  4. Top with conversation heart
  5. Let dry on wax paper
  6. Package and these are ready to gift!
Perfect for teachers, friends or anybody you love!  Linking up at Tip Junkie, From the Farm and The Chicken Chick!

Comments

  1. How cute! Too bad the kids can't bring in home made treats for their friends on V Day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These would be so perfect for me to send with Cliff in the semi! He would love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How yummy! I like every component of this fun treat so I know I'd like them all together. These would be so cute for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new nephew....it is always so special to welcome a new baby into the family! I love these little pretzel bites, especially since my girls are obsessed with Nutella! Delicious, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica, these look awesome! I have to try them with my kids!! They are a perfect kid sized treat and perfect for them to help!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts