I hope you had a great weekend my friends! It's been so cold! We had a nice, warm visit with the newest member of our family this past weeked. My sister in law's baby boy was born on January 7th so we finally had the opportunity to meet him, he is very sweet!
Yesterday, I had the chance to make a few treats in preperation for Valentine's Day. I always love coming up with delicious goodies that are easily made but reflect a little extra effort. These super easy Nutella Pretzel Bites fit that bill. Easy, delicious and that perfect combo of salt and sweet!
- Waffle Pretzels
- White Chocolate (I used Candy Melts)
- Sanding sugar for decorations
- Conversasion hearts
- Start with your waffle pretzel and spread a little Nutella on top
- Melt your white chocolate and drop about 1/2 teaspoon on top of the pretzel
- Sprinkle sanding sugar onto the top of the pretzel
- Top with conversation heart
- Let dry on wax paper
- Package and these are ready to gift!