Announcing: The Chiquita Cooking Lab Recipe Contest

"I'm a Chiquita Banana and I'm here to say, bananas are something you should eat everyday!"  

Do any of you remember that jingle?  Well, maybe it's my advertising major history but it has stuck with me through all these years!  Chiquita bananas are still delicious and healthy, and my banana of choice - I mean, can you honestly think of any other banana "brand"?  

I'm happy to share with you that Chiquita has started something BIG and EXCITING!  They recently introduced The Chiquita Cooking Lab!  The Chiquita Cooking Lab is a series of eight weekly recipe contests. Every week, three featured ingredients will be revealed and participants are tasked with creating a unique recipe that incorporates these three ingredients. You are encouraged to add your own ingredients as well!  Here are the details:

  • The contest began on September 29th and ends on November 24th, 2014.
  • Bananas will always be one of the ingredients—but be creative! Think outside the box
  • of traditional banana breads and banana splits.
  • One winner will be chosen each week to win a $4,000 cash prize, and will have
  • their recipe turned into a stop motion video and promoted on Chiquita’s digital and social channels!!!
  • Four random winners will also be chosen weekly to receive a Chiquita gift bag.
  • Contest entry is easy! Simply submit your recipe on the contest website
  • through the official Chiquita FanFun app!
  • You can enter a new recipe every week, if desired!
#MMlovesChiquita #ChiquitaCookingLab Be sure to check out Chiquitabananas.com, facebook.com/chiquita, twitter.com/chiquita, instagram.com/chiquitabrands and pinterest.com/chiquitabrands to follow along!

Please note, I learned about this opportunity from the sponsor of the Moms MeetSM program, May Media Group LLC, who received the information directly from Chiquita. As a Moms MeetSM blogger, I agreed to post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the company.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts