Grampa's Garden Feature and a Coupon!

Welcome to my 2014 Holiday Gift Guide!  Please note, that I did receive samples to feature in these posts however, all opinions are my own.  

This company is the perfect one to start off our 2014 Holiday Gift Guide this year because am I alone in saying this time of year can be well, exhausting? Sore feet?  Sore back?  Sometimes there is nothing more I relish than cuddling up with a nice, warm blanket and relaxing.  These products allow you to do just that!  Welcome Grampa's Garden! 

I had never heard of Grampa's Garden until I was browsing a fundraising catalog recently and spotted their products.  Grampa's Garden was started back in 1993 by Jacqui, who had an interest in health, background in physical therapy and the desire to heal people - and the world more naturally.  Long hours, hard work and determination has led up to this point.  Currently, Grampa's Garden has a line of almost 200 innovative items, mostly Made in Maine/USA!

A little more about Grampa's Garden...
We create Therapeutic products to include Hot & Cold Packs, Herbal Pillows, skin care, essential oils, herbal soaps, natural beeswax lip balm, therapeutic oils and creams, and our new line of Weighted Wonders: sensory integration products and many other natural health care products. These therapeutic products provide you with relaxation and aromatic pleasure to invigorate your senses!
I was lucky enough to try out The Teddy Pac which first of all, is too cute for words!  It's cuddly and heatable, perfect for aches and pains.  Simply warm in the microwave to soothe a bellyache or put in the freezer for those little accidents that are hard to avoid!  These are microwave safe, available in a variety of colors and are available with their eyes open or shut.  I think this makes a WONDERFUL and unique baby shower gift or holiday gift!  This is larger than the usual boo boo packs and with soothe your child when they aren't feeling 100%.

I also love their All Natural Sprays!  I tried the Lavender, which was soothing and comforting after a long day.  Available in Spice, Peppermint or Lavender, this trio of scents makes a lovely holiday gift as well! 
Lastly, I LOVE this Spa Body Shawl and think it would be the PERFECT way to relax in comfort after a long day!  Wrap yourself in warmth by simply heating in the microwave!  Available in navy, green or lavender - this beautiful shawl would make a lovely unique gift!  I'm happy to tell you that the folks over at Grampa's Garden are offering 10% off on their Spa Body Shawl!  Simply use coupon code 4Q14 now through December 15th to save on this beautiful item! 
Don't forget to visit Grampa's Garden blog, like their Facebook page to be "in the know" and sign up for their newsletter here!  

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing. This sounds like a wonderful shop.
    I love the idea of the natural sprays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Jess! I think you led me to the missing Christmas gift for my husband. In the shawls, they have a body wrap. Perfect for when he comes in from working outdoors and is chilled to the bone!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts