Delicious, moist and full of flavor. Riley declared these the perfect Valentine's Day muffin. We love these because oranges are so deliciously sweet right now so they are a great addition in these muffins! Paired with the festive raspberries we picked in the heart of the Summer, how could I disagree?!
Raspberry Orange Muffins
1 cup raspberries
2 cups flour
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 baking soda
2/3 cup yogurt (we used So-Delicious Vanilla)
1/3 cup canola oil
3 teaspoons of orange zest, grated (about 1 orange)
1/3 cup fresh orange juice
1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a muffin tine with liners or coat with nonstick spray
- Stir together flour, brown sugar, baking powder and soda
- Combine yogurt, oil, orange zest, juice and egg in separate bowl.
- Stir in flour mixture, add raspberries and stir carefully until mixed.
- Divide batter into muffin cups
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean