Deserted Island Pics

I often make reference to my "top three deserted island pics". Basically, a list of my personal favorites. For example, if I was whisked away to a deserted island and told I could only bring along three items...what would they be?  We play this silly game on long car rides to really think about things we like most, whether they are food related, books, movies, this game is just fun!

I also love learning more about my readers and friends, so I thought this would be a fun post for you to learn a little more about me and visa versa.  This is just for fun so let's try not to take it too seriously please comment if you want to participate.

Today of course, I'll start with the most basic question:

If you could take only three food items to a deserted island, what would they be?  Let's just assume that fish would be plentiful in the area and you probably would have access to the occasional coconut and freshwater…

Here are mine:

  • Peanut Butter
  • Bread
  • Cheese

Of course my runner up would be garden fresh tomatoes and basil!  Okay, now it's your turn! Let me know what three favorite foods you'd bring if you could only choose three! Go!!!

Comments

  1. Definitely peanut butter! Bread would be nice too...now my third thing....??pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of those things... Hmmm. Mine would be... whew I am totally overthinking this. I would just do the same as you except maybe apples instead of bread, but I would probably die without carbs. I love them more than anything. So I don't know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha - fun! And harder than it seems! Mine would be a giant salad for all the fish, fresh fruit, and lots and lots of guacamole! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dark Chocolate
    Coffee
    Cheese
    I thought it would be harder to pick three, but I am pretty confident of these choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm... avocados. For some reason that is all that I think of.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts