- Yarn or Twine
- 2 straws for each wand
- Simply thread your twine through both straws using about 2 feet of twine, cut and knot your twine.
- Separate your straws so that there is one at each end of your shape, this is what you will be holding when you pull your wind out of your bubble solution.
- Let your bubble wand soak in the solution, and sort of stir it around to make sure it's saturated.
- Slowly pull your wand out of the solution and walk quickly so your bubble all begins to form.
- Avoid making your wand too big because the twine has a tendency to get tangled.
- Also avoid making your wands too small because the goal is gigantic bubbles!
- A lot of times the fine glycerin settles on the bottom so make sure you stir your wand in the bubble solution a bit and make sure it's completely submerged.
- Play and be patient! It takes a couple of tries before you master it but when you do? MAGICAL!